submarines and Norm

Thanks guys for your response to this issue - I wonder

how Norm and his cronies would respond.  Obliviously,

they have benefitted form our naval prescense in the

world.  What alternative might they suggest?  This is

what I need the answer to.  I do not think they have

one.  My ears are open - Tom

http://taxes.yahoo.com/