Re: West Wing, et. al.

OK, what if the TV show implied that all carbonated soft drinks caused birth

defects? Would Coca-Cola, or the soft drink council, or the people who

approved the drinks for sale say "Its just fiction."?

My question wasn't really about law. It is whether people have a right, or

perhaps an obligation, to try and set the facts straight.

Kai

PS: To me, fiction is a story that did not happen, but that COULD happen. If

fiction gets its facts wrong (spent fuel = depleted U), its not "just

fiction" its "just poor writing" at best.