Re: West Wing, et. al.

We should change the name of this listserver to the Schizoid Paranoia

Listserver. Looking under every rock, for an anti-nuclear "theme or

agenda" has to stop. This whole discussion is ludicrous. People, we're

losing our credibility, when we have to attack anything that has the term

nuclear, radiation, radioactive ... and, it doesn't tell it "just like the

way WE want to spin it".

Next we'll see a throng of listserver members trying to spin the

recent corrosion issue as someone's agenda, and that there really

isn't a problem here!

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com