Re: Concerns linger about electromagnetic fields

PS. I should clarify further why I found the following strange:

"Adey said the most recent work done by the Swedish government shows

a dose-dependent relationship between cell phone use and cancer. The

longer cell phones are used, the greater the risk of cancer."

The person I spoke with at the Swedish Radiation Protection Institute (SSI)

only works with EMF issues. He was not aware of a Swedish government report

of this kind. He would definitely have known if this was correct. May be the

correct info is that some (little?) government money indirectly funded some

work which is controversial. I could imagine one of two such sources for the

statement of Adey - then the question is which source it is - one Swedish

researcher (who many others consider controversial) is involved in the legal

U.S. court cases relating to mobile phones and cancer. Please correct or

clarify further if necessary - I am willing to change state of mind/opinion

if there is information pointing in other directions.

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com