LNT has been disproved. Some scientists deny it.

John Jacobus wrote: "Phlogiston was disproved.  However, the LNT has

not.  And probably will not because it not well defined. "

I disagree.  LNT is very well defined. How better can you define a

quantity than to say it is a straight line on a graph of dose Vs

cancer graph.  Many animal studies in NCRP Report No. 104 contradict

LNT.

LNT was disproved by Frigerio in 1973 and much strongly disproved in

many other cases described in Sohei Kondo's book Health effects of

Low Level Radiation.

I think the best proof is the nuclear shipyard worker study and the

100 years of British radiology.

Best wishes,  John Cameron

--

John R. Cameron (jrcamero@facstaff.wisc.edu)