RE: Various Comments- Serious and Otherwise

They are available, just as the HPS website is. But anyone who ran a

business hoping to survive on what's available won't last very long. If it's

not advertised, i.e., shoved in front of the consumers' faces, it might as

well not exist. That's how the nuts survive and thrive, and it's the only

way rational people will prevail prior to extended rolling blackouts. To

borrow a phrase, all it takes for nuts to prevail is for rational people to

do nothing.

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer