RE: nuke navy - HMS Tireless

Dear James & RADSAFE-ers:

	What really is irritating is that the reactor was most likely not shutdown

since there are plenty of isolation valves in that system. Another

bothersome fact is that even though many of us are very familiar with

S5W/S3G cores and systems, we are enjoined NOT to discuss them (something to

do with the Secret clearance I held while aboard USS Plunger (SSN-595) and

throughout my 22 year Navy career). But I can tell you from personal

knowledge that the things cited by Mr. Cohen's partner in disinformation are

just that, disinformation. And by the way, "G" in S5G stands for General

Electric. "W" for Westinghouse.

	As for Mr. Cohen, it is obvious to me after reading numerous posts and

numerous replies on RADSAFE that Mr. Cohen is merely "pushing buttons". He

is doing no real work.

Sincerely,

		Jim Darrough, ICCS(SW), USN (retired)