Re: Dental radiology; xeroradiography

Removing radiation may be like polishing rice

(which caused beri-beri from B1 deficiency)

or avoiding sunshine (resulting in rickets).

Shipyard workers with over 0.5 rem extra had 0.76 x the death rate

of matched workers with less than 0.1 rem extra.

Does ALARA increase death rates?

I believe we should NOT reduce radiation

as much as we can, as with dental x-rays.

Let us go on the offensive!

Howard Long.

When ionizingradiation