[Fwd: Comment on Editorial/Op-Ed]

Hi John and others,

Thanks loads for posting that editorial from the NYTimes. What a

pleasant surprise! Because I'm so ready to complain to the media, it

seemed appropriate to also respond to this one. I thought the editorial

was well done.

Thanks again, John, for posting it. Gee, maybe the talking chicken is

the real marvel after all rather than the falling sky!  (VBG)

Cheers,

Maury

The URL for the editorial is: