Re: Nuclear Power Plants and Terrorism

BUT - they don't NEED to succeed!  Their intent is to change our way of

life!  They have already done that to a considerable degree.  (anyone

who thinks the current wave of security measures and the "home guard"

are temporary ..... must have failed history!)

All they need do is ATTEMPT such a thing and when it fails the cry of

the anti's will be that "we were just lucky" and it COULD have been so

much worse.  That would probably poison the public mind so much as to

assure the end of nuclear power.  The resulting increased dependence on

middle eastern oil will raise prices and cut supplies and surely change

out way of life - JUST as they want to do!

"Fritz A. Seiler" wrote:

> A comment on terrorist attacks on NPPs

> by Joseph L. Alvarez and Fritz A. Seiler

> Hi All,

>         We have been increasingly irritated with the ongoing discussions about

> the purported terrorist threat to nuclear power plants (NPPs) in the

 .

 .

 .