Re: Banned from Yet Another List

In a message dated 04/24/2002 7:20:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jim_hoerner@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

So this is what I do when I'm censored.  I announce it.  I've been informed
that I've been silenced on yet another list, for things I did not even post
to the list!

Wow.  That was interesting.  It's my personal philosophy that my strategy is open to commentary by anyone, anywhere, because I'm not trying to "trick" anyone into what I believe.

I haven't been able to find this quote, but I've heard that Einstein once said something to the effect that 'it is not important to BE right, but to know what IS right.'  That's a worldview I deeply respect.

If I can't say something out in the open, I should be ashamed to say it at all.

(Of course, I'm not a good enough person to let that philosophy keep me from snarking someone behind their back....we all have our weaknesses...)

Barbara