insurances, was Sun Microsystems Software License

Just got new car insurance, it says more or less:

... you are not covered from the effects of nuclear radiation. For a

definition of nuclear radiation, see section 1.

(there was no definition in Section 1)

I am trying to get the agent to explain to me what is nuclear radiation

now....

Marco

-----

The standard software license for anything made by Sun Microsystems (

http://www.sun.com ) contains:

* This software is not designed or intended for use in on-line control of

* aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or

in

* the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear

* facility. Licensee represents and warrants that it will not use or

* redistribute the Software for such purposes.

------