RE: Jackson Browne & Solar?

<snip>

-----Original Message-----

From: Richard F. Orthen

Subject: Jackson Browne & Solar?

Perhaps that should have been "Jerry Brown," instead of Jackson "Doctor My

Eyes" Browne.

<snip>

No, I think the tie to Jackson Browne is correct and appropriate, although I

know that Jerry Brown would fit the description also.  Jackson has been a

strong opponent of nuclear power since the 70's, and often made that clear

in his concerts.

My wife still gets a kick out of the fact that he is one of my favorite

musicians, even though we are on opposite sides of the street, so to speak.

Doug Minnema

NNSA

<Douglas.Minnema@nnsa.doe.gov>

what few thoughts i have are truly my own