(Change of Subject)

Dr. Weiner;

As I said, my fault for using a poor reference. Jackson Browne, like his

music but not his politics.

I'm not going any further into the reactor fuel pin waste management or

disposal issue. The Yucca Mountain issue is already on "overload" and

I'll leave it to others at this point.

My advocacy is waste minimization. Best place to see where my concerns

lie is the radsafe thread under

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/9606/msg00264.html. This I believe is

a continuing issue that affects my work as well. Comes down to money (or

lack thereof) every time!