transportation statistics

RADSTERS,

I am preparing for a public meeting and am looking for general

statistics about how many shipments per day there are of hazardous

materials and radioactive materials (Nationally or regionally).  I have

done a Google search with little beneficial results, other than some

info from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics.

I am looking for basic information for a public meeting to try and put

some perspective on shipments of low-activity tailings by rail and truck

(not everyone is working on Yucca transportation problems!).

Phil Egidi

CDPH&E

phil.egidi@state.co.us

303-692-3083