Pre-Existing Radiological Conditions Checklist

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

I'm looking for examples of checklists for pre-existing radiological

conditions for facilities.  Our specific use is for facilities on site that

are currently with one contractor and are to be transferred to new

contractor to manage.  However, any information along the lines of

pre-existing conditions would be helpful.

If you have such a checklist and would be willing to share it, please e-mail

it to me off list, or fax it (if it is relatively short).

Many thanks,

Robin L. Hill

River Corridor Project Radiological Control

Fluor Hanford, Richland WA

Robin_L_Hill@rl.gov

FAX: (509) 376-9964