RE: FLYOVER SHOWS INDIAN POINT'S A SITTING DUCK

 From: Franz Schoenhofer [mailto:franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT]

> The social disaster and most of the health

> problems after the Chernobyl accident were caused by the

> situation after the accident and not the radiation.

INSERT: caused by rad protectionist disinformation on radiation risks.

>That the

> thyroid problems of children were caused by I-131 and its

> radiation [is a fact]

REPLACE WITH: 'is a reasonable hypothesis'

>which probably only a few real

INSERT: 'data'

> hardliners dispute

INSERT: 'due to poor dose vs. effects correlation, and that fail to

support the hypothesis. The very short-lived isotope contribution, the

'screening effect,' and other factors are uncertain, i.e., not

adequately accounted for.'

> Best regards,

> Franz

Regards, Jim