Epilation

A friend is undergoing radiation treatments for ovarian cancer and her

physician has not been overly helpful in answering her questions so she

has been picking my brain.   My work experience is not in the medical

field but I have been able to answer most of her questions.  However,

she has me stumped with one.

In a joking manner she asked me why she is losing the hair on her head

which she would like to keep, but is not losing hair on her legs which

she would like to lose (wouldnt have to shave them).  I could not

answer the question.  Can anyone out there provide an explanation that

I can pass on?

Thanks

Marty Bourquin

Marty.Bourquin@grace.com