RE: free speech

Bill,

Of course you have the confounding factor that some test are done even if

they do not provide any useful information.  In medicine, you often

determine what the problem is based on ruling everything else out.  And then

there is the problem of "if we don't do the test, we could be sued if we

missing something."  Radiation risk are not factored into the risk analysis,

except in human research studies.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist