RE: near miss

Ted,

I think most, if not all of us, would agree with you.  It is interesting

that the tornado passes within 2 miles of the Calvert Cliffs NPP.  Of

course, across the inlet is a liquid natural gas storage facility.  Of

course, there were no concerns about the tornado would not damage it,

because LNG is not dangerous.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist