Re: ELF magnetic fields

This is essentially the same stuff as we had in Sweden 2-3 months ago. I

encourage all French reading EMF interested Radsafers to check the

following:

http://www.lequotidienauto.com/mag/020422/cem/default.asp

Jean-Charles: Please let us know if there is more indirect material of this

kind.

The miscarriages and childhood leukemias are commented in similar ways as

they were in Sweden.

It seems to me that the Swedish scientist who is mentioned in the French

magazine "Le Quotidien Auto"   pretends that the Swedish debate on this

(last 2-3 months) didn't occur (but this is my idea - who knows?).

See also: http://www.sciencesetavenir.com/encouv/p663/indexcouv.html

My personal comments,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com