Re: UK wind farm fights govt ban in court-Effect on Military Radar

Hi Stew,

Thanks for the info. I think we at unplug salem should start a new group

called "Pass Wind"  (People Against Severely Scary Windmills Informed

for National Defense) to shut down all these dangerous windmills before

our country has a meltdown.  Now, just gotta find some foundation or

major donor nutty enough to fund this brilliant plan..;-)

peace

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr

Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;

ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you;

Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin

Carpenter)