Re: UK wind farm fights govt ban in court-Effect on Military Radar

Hi Stew,

Thanks for the info. I think we at unplug salem should start a new group

called "Pass Wind"  (People Against Severely Scary Windmills Informed

for National Defense) to shut down all these dangerous windmills before

our country has a meltdown.  Now, just gotta find some foundation or

major donor nutty enough to fund this brilliant plan..;-)

Excellent idea! Go along!!!!!!!! Makes more sense than the postings to

RADSAFE.

Franz