Re: Tax-Exempt Terror?

My younger son is a Communications Coordinator with PETA, and, works

for one of the PETA individuals quoted in the article. PETA does not

contribute to terrorist groups. They have however given support to

some individuals who needed financial support, to fight litigation.

As I recall, individuals are assumed innocent until proven guilty in

our judicial system.

Those who attack PETA do so due to their own agenda. Those

organizations that PETA does target, in most cases, are notorious for

the manner in which they treat animals. While I don't condone all of

what PETA does, I do support their continual support for animal

rights.

Before we attack an organization because of what is printed in the

media, who we all know are lily white, we need to have all of the

facts first.

Just my informed opinion.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com