Re: COGEMA Says No to LNT

John, would you please advise me what might be the consequences of zero

consequences. How does a regulator regulate zero? When might a government or

legislative body (are these two different?) ask you about zero effects --

other than perhaps to question why you would endorse and actively advocate

that the population be deprived of a necessity.

As you know, exposure to excessive water is deadly. Obviously then, water

should be regulated and eliminated where- how- and whenever possible ... and

so on, and on, and on ....!

Some have been going in circles and finally perhaps the tale (sic) is looming

into view!

Cheers,

Maury Siskel           maury@webtexas.com

"Jacobus, John (OD/ORS)" wrote:

> Fritz,

> Of course, you are not a regulator and therefore do not have to answer to

> any government and legislative body.  You can make any pronouncements you

> like and do not have to worry about the consequences.

> Indeed, have a nice weekend.

> -- John

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

                                                Charles M. Province