RE: COGEMA Says No to LNT

This got through by accident :-(  But...

-----Original Message-----

From: Jacobus, John (OD/ORS) [mailto:jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov]

Fritz,

Obviously, what I am saying is that laws and regulations are not written

based on scientific studies, but by the actions of legislatures and

governments.

<Right, from science disinformation by gov't agencies and their "science advisors.">

Have you contacted your legislature and told them

the truth that they should obviously know?

<Yes. They say NCRP's dishonesty must be challenged by credible scientists. In progress.>

I would also ask what do you mean by the LNT?

<Disingenuous again. It's defined here by IEER, using NCRP, EPA, DOE, NRC, etal.>

I should also remind you that as Einstein showed, even measurements in

science are relative to the frame of reference.

<Right. Power wins.>

Have a good week.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS