RE: COGEMA Says No to LNT

Jim,

Sorry you are so disheartened and frustrated.  But I learned a long time

ago, the world is not all black-and-white;  there is a lot of gray.  As I

have said, there are a lot of people in the various agencies who think some

of political decision are misguided.  Like burying rather than recycling

reactor fuel, and de minimism.  However, these are the laws and regulations.

May be if you did not come across as so belligerent, you might get some the

respect for the findings.  I have always found them interesting even if I do

not agree with your conclusions.  I certainly try to keep an open mind.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane