The LNT debate

I have down loaded the following pdf articles that were published in the

journal, Medical Physics, in 1998.  If you would like copies, please reply

to me directly at my work address, jjacobus@mail.nih.gov.

1.  POINT/COUNTERPOINT: The LNT model is appropriate for the estimation of

risk from low-level (Less

than 100 mSv/year) radiation, and Low levels of radon in homes should be

considered harmful to health

Daniel J. Strom, John R. Cameron, and Bernard L. Cohen

2.  The linear no-threshold debate: Where do we go from here?

Kenneth L. Mossman

3.  The linear no-threshold response: Why not linearity?

Warren K. Sinclair

4.  The linear no-threshold dose-effect relation: Is it relevant to

radiation protection regulation?

Rudi H. Nussbaum

5.  The linear no-threshold debate: A summary

E. W. Webster

6a.  Proposition: Radiation hormesis should be elevated to a position of

scientifc respectability

John R. Cameron and John E. Moulder

6b.  Erratum: ''The linear no-threshold debate: A summary''

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane