Re: COGEMA Says No to LNT

John and Bill:

Do you disagree with the position statement by the "megalomaniac on a

mission from God" in the HPS?:

( http://www.hps.org/documents/radiationrisk.pdf )

"In accordance with current knowledge of radiation health risks, the Health

Physics Society recommends against quantitative estimation of health risks

below an individual dose of 5 rem in one year ."

Isn't that what the report claims Cogema did? Is the HPS position statement

in violation of any US laws or regulations?

Kai