Re: COGEMA Says No to LNT

You expressed what I've been trying to say; many thanx.

Let me add that:

(1) Regulations are not based on LNT as "truth," but simply as a conservative

assumption for planning purposes.

(2) Regardless of what they they may think, the anti-LNT folks don't possess

"scientific truth," but simply a hypothesis which they believe has better

evidence.

(3) Nothing's more dangerous than a megalomaniac on a mission from God.  I'll

take my chances with the inefficiencies and errors of the democratic process,

rather than submit to the self-proclaimed experts who are so sure of themselves

that they won't listen to criticism.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton