RE: possible terrorist attack on a nuke = Washington times

Tim,

>From what I have seen, lethality is based on increased cancer risks, not

deterministic risks.

It is interesting to consider that in the Goinia, Brazil, accident, some (or

all?) of those who died were not involved with sealing the Cs-137 source.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane