radioactivity of coal

Friends,

I'm preparing a report about the natural radiactivity of coals (every

type of coal) for the IAEA. If you have the data from your countries

(see attachment) - please send me the information on the concentration

of the specific radionuclides measured in coal and/or in its by-products

and the bibliographic source for every set of the data.

Many thanks in advance,

Jan Skowronek, D.Sc.Ph.D.Eng.

Assistant Professor

Central Mining Institute