Re: Dirty Bomb - Greg's scenario

I think you have got it exactly right when you say that an attack on a SNF cask is very unlikely in the first place because it would be really tough to pull off.  The only place where any significant damage would be caused would be in a densely populated city, and I don't think anyone carrying a rocket launcher would be exactly inconspicuous or fail to arouse suspicion.

I only wanted to point out that the consequences of a successful attack are not insignificant.
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com