Inhalation CDEs

There's a DOE manual that has inhalation CDEs for almost everything in

existence. I had a copy, must have lent it to someone.... well, you know

the rest of the story!

If I could remember the number, or had bookmarked the location I could get

another copy, but no luck there either.  Can someone help please?

Thanks in advance,

Brian Rees