Re: Princeton Univ study on Salem Nukes and Terrorism

I can't get on Know_Nukes.  I would only like to point out that unless

reports issued by university professors generally get no objective review

unless they are submitted to a peer-reviewed journal.

I would also like to know how the study was funded -- Greenpeace once offered

to fund a study I did but I backed out when they told me what to write.

Sierra Club once3 partly funded a study until they didn't like the interim

results.

Ruth Weiner

ruthweiner@aol.com