Re: Princeton Univ study on Salem Nukes and Terrorism

HI Ruth,

I don't know if they have plans to submit the report for that level of peer

review. The report is from a Community-Based Learning Inititive, in which the

Wooddrow Wilson School of Princeton University basically sets up student task

forces, overseen by professors,  to research topics requested by Princeton area

non-profits, in this case, the Coalition for Peace Action.

The report in effect was 'independent study' for the students, who are graded on

their work by the two professors, and thus the report was paid for by student

tuition, not by any outside agency.

I can't imagine why Jim H wouldn't let you post on know_nukes. Love to have you &

you'd have a chance to beat up on me on two lists instead of one!  ;-)

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)