Re: ILLINOIS RADIOGRAPHER RECEIVED 15 SIEVERT (1,5

Bill,

One more point .. What I posted didn't have the additional

information that you provided, based on the NRC PNO-Ill-02-019. By

stating that I should review each and every posting for accuracy,

also implies that before I post any news article from a wire service,

or government posting, that I now need to go and review each and

every document. I think that is a bit unreasonable. If I were writing

a book, or historical document, that would be in order. I don't

believe posting to Radsafe, or Powernet, rises to that level.

Regards,