Re: static eliminator bars

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: GELSG@AOL.COM <GELSG@AOL.COM>

An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2002 17:54

Betreff: static eliminator bars

>Radsafers:

>I am hoping that someone on the list can refer me to a site with

information on static eliminator bars containing radium-226.  I am

interested in typical activities encountered, materials used in

construction, and typical dimensions.  An off-list reply would be

appreciated.  Thanks in advance,

-----

I do not know of any static eliminator bars containing radium-226. If they

exist, they must be from extremely old times. I think to remember that some

radionuclides were used for static elimination, but sure not Ra-226.

Contemporary static eliminators use other radionuclides.

I would appreciate any information to be sent either to the list or to me in

copy.

Franz