Re: 15 year old does model of nuke waste accident

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: Tim <kemps89@yahoo.com>

An: Know_Nukes@yahoogroups.com <Know_Nukes@yahoogroups.com>;

radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu <radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu>

Datum: Dienstag, 28. Mai 2002 23:17

Betreff: RE: 15 year old does model of nuke waste accident

>What I find most compelling is that the Anti-Yucca

>crowd is now arranging popsicle sticks and matchbox

>cars, slopping a little paint around and calling that

>a "study."

Tim,

I agree with everything you wrote. But we obviously have to live with it.

This message, provided by Norm, is so ridiculous, that I cannot find any

words to categorize it. This is the way Norm fools us at RADSAFE and he

again and again finds someone to answer him and encouraging him to send the

next nonsense. Then we have others like Ted Rockwell, who tells us, that

nuclear research establishments like Lucas Heights should actually be

encouraged for distributing radiation doses in its vicinity. This is then

called "The experts have no clear view on that and that."

Franz