RE: 15 year old does model of nuke waste accident

>Ted Rockwell, who tells us, that

nuclear research establishments like Lucas Heights should actually be

encouraged for distributing radiation doses in its vicinity.

Franz:

I don't understand what you are referring to.  I presume that Lucas Heights

will not add measurably to the natural radiation background, so I see no

basis to oppose it on the basis of fear of radiation.

Do I believe that the data demonstrate that low-dose radiation is more

likely to prove beneficial than harmful?  Yes, I find the data convincing

and have seen no refutation of it.  Many people call that "a minority

opinion" and say "I don't believe it," but no one has even started to refute

it.

Can you?  In fact, the latest US establishment study, NCRP-136 (p.6) says

exactly that.

TR