Request for images

Dear Radsafers,

I am preparing a half-hour presentation for emergency

room and security staff at a hospital about how to

prepare for the arrival of radiation accident

patients.  I would greatly appreciate it if anyone

could send me images of radiation injuries from

various sources (i.e. - radiography, therapy,

laboratory accidents, ...).  I would also appreciate

images of hospital personnel 'suited up' in order to

receive or treat these patients.  Descriptions would

be excellent, and every person who provides an image

that I use will be referenced in the presentation.

Please reply to me personally.

Sincerely,

Erin Niven, M.Sc.