RE: 'Voting with feet' for/against Low vs. Hi Dose Rad! :-)

Jim,

I am a little confused.  How does the woodlice detect the radiation?  By

smell?  If that is the case, does the woodlice detect radiation or some

byproduct, like ozone?  I would say this is not a very credible experiment.

Have a nice weekend.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist