Re: Harvey Wasserman - Comments on Nuclear Terrorism

The following question is straightforward.  Neither irony nor sarcasm nor humor are intended.  The question, to both Norman Cohen and Harvey Wasserman:

What exactly is the intent of Wasserman's article?  What does he expect to accomplish by writing it, and what does its posting on RADSAFE intend to accomplish?

As far as I can see, the purpose of this article and of similar articles is to give the anti-nuclear movement something that was published somewhere that can be cited or quoted.

I would like a serious and straightforward answer to these two questions. particularly from Norman Cohen, and without attempts at humor, please.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com