RE: Welcome to California

>Of course, it probably won't matter to her one bit that she doesn't,

>because it has become quite apparent over the last five months to any

>reasonably educated person in the State of California that Ms. Kuehl is

>clearly not

interested in the reality of radiation safety and measurement, but only in

what scaring the pants off the public will buy her in terms of votes and

campaign contributions.

I understand that recycling of radioactive atoms in equilibrium terms is a

too high level of thinking. If I eat and drink some of their radioactive

beverages and foodstuffs I should be allowed to go to the bathroom - because

I am not _adding_ radioactivity - only rearranging it. But if I had some

bananas in Nevada I should perhaps stop some extra minutes by the state

border before entering the state... BTW, what is the email to Ms. Kuhl?

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

PS. Hope to see some of you at the ANS meeting.