Re: Welcome to California

Jack, you had better be careful young man! You are walking a very fine edge

here. You are on the verge of being penalized eight (8) attaboys. Ah got mah

eyes on you ....

Maury (g)                         maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

                                                Charles M. Province