RE: Welcome to California

Well, you know they have border inspections for produce in CA. . . .

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

I understand that recycling of radioactive atoms in equilibrium terms is a

too high level of thinking. If I eat and drink some of their radioactive

beverages and foodstuffs I should be allowed to go to the bathroom - because

I am not _adding_ radioactivity - only rearranging it. But if I had some

bananas in Nevada I should perhaps stop some extra minutes by the state

border before entering the state... BTW, what is the email to Ms. Kuhl?

My personal reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com

PS. Hope to see some of you at the ANS meeting.