RE: Welcome to California (one more email to Kuehl)

I also find the following which one may try:

assemblymember.kuehl@assembly.ca.gov

While browsing for email addresses I saw a page with loose quotations etc

where it said that 34 % of Californians believe that electricity comes from

electricity (can anyone give the original source?: please email me

directly).

>From Kuehl's "CV" (biography) one reads: "In 1996, George magazine selected

her as one of the 20 most fascinating women in politics and the California

Journal named her "Rookie of the Year." In 1998 and, again, in 2000, the

California Journal ballot taken among legislators, the press, legislative

staff and lobbyists chose her as the Assembly member with the greatest

intelligence and the most integrity."

I am fitting this into the context of radioactivity (does Calif. import any

potassium fertilizers for instance?).

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com