Re: Welcome to California (one more email to Kuehl)

In a message dated 06/04/2002 10:29:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time, bcradsafers@HOTMAIL.COM writes:

I also find the following which one may try:
assemblymember.kuehl@assembly.ca.gov

While browsing for email addresses I saw a page with loose quotations etc
where it said that 34 % of Californians believe that electricity comes from
electricity (can anyone give the original source?: please email me
directly).

Senator Kuehl is a former assembly member, so the above email is probably defunct by now.  Faxes should theoretically work just fine however, or using her email form at her website.  All California Senators can be reached through various means by going to www.senate.ca.gov, and clicking on Senators, then on the individual's name.

Barbara

P.S.  I am mortified by the quote Bjorn provides above.  Not surprised, just mortified.  Could a state BE any rich-and-stupider?  <---I realize that is not grammatically correct.  That was part of the fun.  :-)