Re: Welcome to California (electricity)

>While browsing for email addresses I saw a page with loose quotations etc

>where it said that 34 % of Californians believe that electricity comes from

>electricity (can anyone give the original source?: please email me

------------

I was able to find the site again - about one page down at:

http://www.yellowroom.net/archives/010115.html

The exact text reads:

"No Wonder There's a Problem Dept.: Sun Jan 21 00:35:32 EST 2001 -

Californians were asked in a recent survey where electricity comes from. 34%

said they thought electricity comes from electricity."

---

There are people like that over here (in Sweden) as well. One former

Parliament politician said in an interview that we must get away from the

nuclear option and change into environmentally friendly sources such as

"sun, wind and electricity". I still have an original copy of the magazine

("Året Runt") that published the interview if anyone would question it.

Her website is here:

http://www.itv.se/mp_hsand/eva/index.html

>From her political activities I conclude that she probably doesn't want a

single uncontrolled radioactive atom around (anti-recycling of any scrap

metals from the NPP industry for instance - argument: "shall we get

radioactive toys and food cans?").

My personal comment only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com