Request for article

> It talks about what is of interest and importance in risk assessment and

what is not.

Fritz:

How about posting a copy to this list--not as an attachment, but just pasted

into the msg (I understand RadSafe does not accept attachments).  If you

have what you submitted in electronic form, that would be easy.  If the

editors made a few changes, we won't worry about that, if you tell us they

are unimportant, or tell us what they are.

I'd like to see the article, and others probably would too.  If it's

available on-line, give us a link.

Thanks.  (I changed the subject, so I wouldn't get deleted :-)

Ted